This ministry music talent contest will be supported by the Historymakers. All performer entries will be accepted and then issued a promo code for the HM NOW contest evening featuring LEELAND.
The promo code will entitle the supporting fan to a 50% discount off the $20 tickets to the HM NOW evening, thus fans tickets will only cost $10 with each fan registered counting as 2 valid votes.
The top 3 performers with the most registered votes by fans, will get to perform their song live on stage at the finals on May 19th, 2013, at the Chilliwack Prospera Centre.
The winner of HM's Got Talent will be decided by fan votes and judges panel on the night of the competition May 19th, 2013. The judges votes and decisions will be weighted by a 80/20 to judges score.
Go to http://hmnow.ca to register for HM NOW event and support your favourite artist, use their name promo code to receive a 50% discount and show your support.
1. 1st Round - 3 top finalists will be determined by total number of single votes & registered fans (which will count as 2 votes) for HM NOW event, received prior to April 30th, 2013, for the May 19th, 2013, HM NOW event.
2. 2nd Round - 3 top finalists will perform their song submission LIVE at the May 19th, 2013, HM NOW event. In front of a live audience & panel of judges.
3. Final Round - Winner will be determined by a combination of judges scores (80% of score) and fan votes between April 30th, 2013 and the final night of performance. The Winner will conclude the evening with a victory performance after award winning worship band LEELAND.
PLEASE NOTE: When Registering please register with the Band or Artist name you wish to have displayed for your entry and submission
Hey Historymakers! We are excited to partner with Jamishel and Windsong Music Group for HM’s Got Talent. We want to do whatever we can to enable, encourage and support our BC & Yukon artists and musicians. We believe there is a fresh sound of praise emerging from our region that will powerfully strengthen His church and impact the world for His glory!
- Each fan registering and using each specific Contestant(s) promo code to get 50% off concert ticket (http://hmnow.ca) and will count as a 2 valid votes.
- Contestant(s) must be over the age of 13 to be eligible to enter
- Contestant(s) must reside in British Columbia or Yukon
- Contestant(s) must be able to be present and available on May 19th, 2013 for the finals
- All material submitted must be original and must not exceed 5 minutes in length
- Audio files must be in these formats MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, MP4, AAC and Maximum file size: 50 MB.
- All material selected will be the property of three entities: Historymaker, Artist, and Producers. Therefore, concerning copyrights and royalties:
Recording (CD Sales, Digital downloads, Merchandise etc…) solely owned by Historymaker
Publishing earnings (Radio, public performance, television placements, etc…) to be split three ways:
40% — Historymaker
30% — Artist
30% — Producers
- Winning Contestant(s) will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations (approximately 2-5 days)
- All Contestant(s) will be required to be a Historymaker 2013 Registrant and are to submit the following (failure to comply will result in contestant’s disqualification):
- Contestant(s) must submit their entry and post their song online only, before Nov 30th, 2012.
- Historymaker reserves the right to post, highlight and promote in whole, or part, any valid submissions.
- Contestant(s) must provide all information as required on the entry site and for those contestants under the age of 18, a legal guardian or parent co-submission will be required.
- All submissions will be accepted for voting and then issued with a promo code to share socially with their fans, which will entitle the fans to a 50% discount on concert tickets and also count as 2 (two) valid Contestant(s) votes, in conjunction with single site votes to determine the top 3 supported Contestant(s), to perform at the LIVE finals on May 19th, 2013 with LEELAND.
- Full back-line and production will be provided to Contestant(s) for the finals, personal instruments to be supplied by Contestant(s)
- Full prize, endorsements and awards will be subject to ministry prayerful consideration in conjunction with pastoral leadership and/or parent/legal guardian support and endorsement through HM leadership and local church leadership
*** Rules are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Historymaker Talent Search team.
|Round name||Starts on||Ends on|
|Submission round||July 16, 2012 @ 8:00 AM (PDT)||November 30, 2012 @ 9:00 PM (PST)|
|Voting round||July 16, 2012 @ 8:00 AM (PDT)||April 30, 2013 @ 9:00 PM (PDT)|